MCE is a mission-driven, collaborative, not-for-profit, locally-focused community choice aggregation energy program, providing cleaner energy and energy efficiency programs to 36 communities in four Bay Area counties. We are proud to be the first program of its kind in California and have been operational since 2010.
- We provide high-quality products to our ratepayers and accessible, responsive service.
- We support thoughtful and robust innovation to advance a more sustainable energy economy.
- We acknowledge our responsibility to address the inequities that underpin the energy industry’s dependence on fossil fuels by dedicating more resources to historically marginalized communities to center equity in all of our engagement, services, programs, and policies.
- We serve and strengthen our communities through public outreach, energy education and technical assistance.
- We celebrate diverse identities and experiences and actively engage all perspectives with openness and professionalism in an inclusive and accessible work environment.
- We support a productive and collaborative culture while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.