SYSTEMIQ orchestrates system change in clean energy, circular material solutions and sustainable land use. This means re-imagining our industries, re-configuring the world of energy, and regenerating the ecosystems around us. By addressing systemic failures in these areas, SYSTEMIQ aims to unlock economic opportunities that benefit business, society, and the environment.
Since our start in 2016, we have grown to more than 280 people working across locations in Brazil, Germany, Indonesia, the Netherlands, and the UK.
Our work includes:
- Developing a Marshall Plan for the global ocean on behalf of 14 heads of state,
- Co-leading the Circular Economy Initiative for Germany (CEID), jointly with Acatech, the German National Academy of Science and Engineering,
- Developing a "System Change Compass" to help guide the EU's Green Deal and COVID Recovery Package,
- Accelerating the growth of the world’s largest portfolio of regenerative tropical forest businesses through our Impact Accelerator, including our work with Partnership for Forests,
- Managing the Energy Transitions Commission in aiming to accelerate transitions to zero carbon energy systems,
- Building and scaling Indonesia’s most important frontline solution for stopping plastic pollution entering our precious oceans through Project STOP,
- Working with prominent global corporates and SMEs to turn into pioneers of system change in their respective industries