Our vision is to make the world's cooling systems sustainable.
Cooling today is neither economically, environmentally, nor preparationally sustainable
- Up to 90% of the cooling systems 20-year life cycle costs are driven by energy and maintenance costs, which are rising fast
- Cooling already consumes 25-30% of electricity worldwide and is responsible for 8% of global greenhouse gas emissions, and cooling consumption is expected to increase 33-fold by 2100
- The refrigeration industry is projected to face a shortfall of 180,000 qualified technicians by 2025
We believe that these huge problems can be solved using the proven playbook of IoT, artificial intelligence, and automation.
Our mission: Use software and automation to transform how the world's cooling systems are powered, operated, and maintained, in order to generate significant climate and financial impact.
The cooling industry is on a collision course with shortages of qualified technicians, tightening refrigerant regulations, rising energy costs, inadequate power grids, and warming climates worldwide. We cannot remain on this path — we need to change the strategy.
We provide value to our customers and make cooling systems more sustainable in the following ways:
- By predicting equipment issues and making cooling systems more efficient, we lower maintenance costs reduce the energy required to achieve the same amount of cooling.
- By adding power flexibility and energy storage to cooling systems, we generate revenue for our customers and enable higher penetration of intermittent renewables (solar, wind, etc) onto the grid.
- By identifying and curtailing refrigerant leaks early, we help reduce the amount of high-GWP refrigerants released into the atmosphere.