Systematic failures in keeping of cows and late detection of diseases result in $535K annual losses per dairy farm, where the root causes of problems thereof are:
- Lack of cattle monitoring tools
- Over-reliance on human expertise
- Ineffective legacy analytics
- No quality control over farm’s personnel.
We are going to provide to farmers:
- 24/7 video monitoring of the cattle using low-cost commodity hardware
- Detection and continuous tracking of behavioural signatures for each cow in a herd using computer vision algorithms.
- Early discovery of diseases and behavioural anomalies via comparison of each cow’s behavioural signatures vs the herd’s statistical norm.
- Automatic monitoring of the farm’s personnel daily activities to ensure correct execution of prescribed tasks