We are looking for software engineers who have a passion for solving complex and interesting problems. In addition to scaling our immensely popular website, we are looking for people who can help with advanced analysis and data visualization, natural language processing, and new storage architectures.
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience
- BA or BS Degree in computer science or engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Experience with quantitative and statistical modeling using R or any other statistical tool
- Familiarity with web data visualization tools, including d3
- Passion for data analysis and visualization
We offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
We are an equal opportunity employer