Pattern Energy is an independent, fully integrated energy company that develops, constructs, owns and operates renewable energy and transmission assets across North America and parts of Latin America. The primary focus is on wind and transmission, with limited investments in other generation technologies. The Pattern Energy team has a history as one of the top North American renewable energy and transmission providers in the industry. The team is dedicated to delivering the highest value for its customers, partners, financial supporters and the communities in which it works, while exhibiting a strong commitment to promoting environmental stewardship and corporate responsibility.
Pattern Energy operates in the United States and Canada, with offices in San Francisco, Houston, San Diego, New York and Toronto. Pattern Energy's corporate headquarters are in San Francisco.
The Treasury Analyst will have previous international cash management and treasury operations experience. The primary responsibilities of the Treasury Analyst will include management of the daily cash process, payments and funding and bank account administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics or related field required.
- CTP credential is highly desirable
- 2 + years of relevant work experience, preferably for a multinational public corporation
- Must have prior treasury experience in a corporate setting
- Treasury and risk management systems and web-based banking systems experience highly desirable
- Ability to prioritize, organize, manage time and work independently with little direction and oversight to meet deadlines
- Must be detail oriented and able to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
Please respond with your resume and cover letter including salary requirements and highlighting why this is a good fit for your skills.Pattern Energy is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
Required education: Bachelor'sRequired experience: treasury work preferably with multinational public corporation: 2 years