Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Work with integration engineers to identify, generate and implement test cases and validation criteria for a system under test
- Work with Test managers to configure test setups and test runs according to the test plan
- Work with integration to design and build test benches to test and validate and high voltage and low voltage systems.
- Help identify gaps in requirements and work with the relevant engineers to update the requirement documents accordingly.
- Work with functional safety engineers to develop test cases and validation criteria to satisfy Functional Safety requirements as per ISO 26262.
- Work with the relevant engineers to meet diagnostic coverage requirements.
- Troubleshoot various systems and ECUs using lab and measurement equipment including power supplies, oscilloscopes, multimeters as well as tools such as Vector CANoe, CANalyzer etc.
- Develop test automation, automate test tools, generate and improve automation scripts.
- Run tests at various levels of integration, document and report test results
- Document and track issues as appropriate and participate in triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Participate in the design of a world-class engineering effort to bring electric vehicles to a new level of refinement.
- 1+ years of automotive testing experience.
- Moderate knowledge of Python/Perl/CAPL scripting language.
- Hands-on skills to design, build and bring up test benches.
- Knowledge and experience with automotive communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, UDS and related tools to measure and command signals, though scripting or otherwise.
- Strong knowledge of EV vehicle operation.
- Knowledge of FMVSS and SAE standards and practices.
- Strong knowledge of Vector CAN and Diagnostic analysis tools
- Bachelor of Science (Master of Science preferred), in the areas of Mechanical, Electrical, Manufacturing, Automotive, Computer Science, or other related fields.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.