Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Collaboratively create, maintain and communicate the program master schedule covering vehicle, sales and marketing, and factory development. Set the schedule baseline and work with teams to improve it.
- Utilize information from waterfall and agile planning tools to develop schedule, define key milestones and identify dependencies
- Maintain the primary critical path (2nd and 3rd critical paths as required) in the master schedule and work closely with program/project management and functional managers to break bottlenecks and manage dependencies in the critical path.
- Develop, publish and maintain a summary version of the program master schedule to communicate the timing plan across the enterprise, with executives and board of directors.
- Perform proactive schedule coordination of all vehicle development domains, pre-production builds and material status, factory/manufacturing preparation, sales and marketing development.
- Drive recurring schedule meetings with these teams and update timing-related key attributes such as: dependencies, level of effort remaining, resources, and milestone progress.
- Support development of schedules for various short term projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in engineering, finance, business or other relevant discipline from an accredited university.
- At least 3 years of experience as a project/program manager or master scheduler responsible for medium to large scale schedules
- You are well organized and self-disciplined with the ability to manage tasks requiring completion on a timeline. You can work independently when required.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment with the flexibility to adapt to changing constraints, high expectations and new technologies.
- Ability to quickly understand current and new projects, as well as the relevant subject matter and KPIs. Be able to actively de-conflict issues in a collaborative manner with several teams
- Experience working on complex multi-system products
- Experience taking a technical product requiring manufacturing from concept to production
- Ability to move between summary level and highly detailed schedules and integrate the two.
- Proficient in SmartSheets, Microsoft Project or similar planning tool.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint or similar.
- Able to communicate effectively and be persuasive in both written and oral formats.
- Have very good analytical skills.
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.