Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Senior Homologation Engineer / Regulation Specialist. This position requires an experienced professional in vehicle homologation and type approval. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Plan and deliver homologation of Lucid vehicles in all target markets, defining legal requirements, developing timing plans and liaising with engineering and test teams to meet deadlines
- Arrange, support and conduct physical tests that are part of the homologation process, creating compliance test reports and collating regulatory documentation
- Interface with technical services and approval authorities to deliver certification for required markets
- Work closely with vehicle design engineers, interpret regulations, offer expert opinions on design issues and justify and record the decisions
- Monitor global regulations, ensuring changes are communicated throughout the business to ensure on-going compliance of Lucid vehicles. Where required, participate in and influence working groups involved in developing regulations and standards
- Represent the company and interface with regulatory agencies and industrial peers
- Bachelor’s degree and above in Automotive or Mechanical Engineering or other related field
- Expert knowledge about regulatory requirements in different regions, with technical depth in key areas, such as range and efficiency testing, or electric vehicle safety
- Proven track record of success, e.g. having successfully delivered homologation programs, either working for an OEM or for a regulatory enforcement body
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details, e.g. clearly documenting all requirements, keeping records of internal and external discussions, highlighting the nuance of different interpretations
- Ability to articulate technical issues and solutions to all levels of the business, using oral, written and presentational mediums
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.