Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Configure and validate embedded Linux kernels based on vendor BSPs.
- Evaluate hardware and software components from potential vendors.
- In conjunction with hardware engineering, bring up new board designs.
- Develop and modify product specific kernel drivers.
- Configure Linux & Android middleware for product specific use cases.
- Diagnose, analyze, and resolve kernel and middleware issues.
- Optimize platform subsystems for key use cases.
- You Bring:
- A minimum of 7 years of industry experience in software development.
- Hands on experience configuring, trouble-shooting, and optimizing embedded kernels and middleware.
- Experience with multiple types of industry standard I/O and communications interfaces, e.g. USB, WiFi, BlueTooth
- Passion for product excellence and quality.
- Bonus Points:
- Experience with automotive infotainment systems, but not required.
- Experience with kernel customizations for Android, and Android middleware.
- Experience working in an Agile software development process.
- You Should Have:
- Expertise in C/C++ programming, and shell scripting.
- Experience with source code management, unit test, code review, and issue tracking systems.
- Experience developing embedded Linux systems for either consumer or automotive markets.
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields
- MS preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.