Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking Senior Software Engineer, Network communications. This position requires an experienced professional with primary focus on design and implementation of our automotive Ethernet network. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Design and develop the in-vehicle Ethernet communication network
- Evaluate and contribute to communication architecture
- Collaborate with electrical engineering on resource and I/O requirements
- Collaborate with the cybersecurity team to integrate onboard security features
- Specify and develop functional and performance test plans
- Experience in Ethernet switch bring-up and configuration
- Expertise in embedded development concepts
- Experience in diagnosing Ethernet-based communication issues
- Working knowledge of network protocol and performance analyzers
- Experience in reading schematics and data sheets
- C/C++ programming experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Time Sensitive Networks specifications
- Development experience in the automotive industry
- BS minimum in the areas of Computer Science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering or other related fields
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.