Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As the successful candidate, you will join a world-class Autonomous Driving/ADAS team. Candidates should be excellent engineers and organizers that have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
- Be responsible for test validation of hardware/software components related to ADAS/AD highway driving functions such as Adaptive Cruise Control and Highway Assist
- Contribute to system architecture development and the related validation tests on component and vehicle level
- Be responsible for test plans, data analysis and feature validation tests while ensuring traceability to functional and performance requirements
- Facilitate and align related cross-functional technical teams such as HMI, functional safety, powertrain, infotainment, cybersecurity, homologation, and ADAS/AD on system level validation and development activities
- Work closely with Tier 1 suppliers
- Explore simulation, HIL, SIL and vehicle test approaches to optimize (sub-)system test and validation strategies in terms of efficiency, cost and final product quality
- Contribute to the definition and build-up of our test vehicle fleet, test benches and calibration installations
- Leverage state-of-the-art processes and tools for architecture, requirements, test plans and results and ALM to work in a highly interactive and collaborative environment
- A proven track record of working with hardware/software systems related to ADAS or AD automotive features for mass production
- Experience debugging, testing and bringing up complex hardware/software systems
- Experience developing and executing validation test plans
- Experience with automotive test methods, measurement systems and tools (HIL/SIL, Vector, PeakCAN, etc.)
- Several years working experience at automotive Tier 1/2 suppliers or OEMs, with an understanding of automotive processes and workflows
- Programming skills related to integration, testing and automation (e.g. Python, C++)
- Capability and creativity to successfully complete projects with unconventional ideas in highly constrained, innovative startup environments
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- BS minimum in System Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- 3 years of engineering experience in the automotive industry
- Previous experience with ADAS/AD longitudinal and lateral control systems at a Tier 1 or OEM
- Broad understanding of various ADAS/AD systems and the interactions between mechanical, electrical and software components within the system
- Proficiency with agile development tools and environments (Jira, Jama, …)
- Some understanding of C++ software development
- Familiarity with automotive regulations and functional safety standards (ASPICE, ISO 26262)
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.