Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Working at Lucid Motors means being part of a shared vision, where we work together to produce revolutionary ways to power the future. To do so, we’re looking for a Manager, Advanced Manufacturing
. If you’re the kind of person who sees a problem, develops a solution, and engineers an improvement no one’s asked for yet, then we want to talk with you!
- Lead the engineers and scientists involved in materials (selection, characterization, testing, correlation, database)
- Cross functionally facilitate product development across materials, CAE, testing & correlation
- Oversee and steer the activities of the advanced manufacturing lab (corrosion, joining testing)
- Lead the activities and people involved in Lucid engineering specification development
- Drive the above aspects with the Lucid Air product launch in mind (not a science role, this is product development)
- Develop metallurgy of steel and aluminum materials used in the vehicle including welded joints
This role has direct reports:
- Advanced manufacturing lab engineers and hourly staff
- Advanced manufacturing engineers for joining, adhesives, and corrosion
Qualifications:Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.