Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Manager, Charging Infrastructure and Smart Energy Systems. This position requires an experienced engineering professional with a wide background and knowledge base in charging hardware and communications systems, EVSEs, CPOs, e-roaming platforms, V1/2G, stationary storage, home energy management systems, policy and marketing.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Drive the definition and execution of the charging strategy for Lucid in all regions
- Conceptualize and implement the Lucid smart energy ecosystem between EVSEs, vehicle, charger, HEMS, stationary storage, V1/2G, etc., focusing on the customer experience
- Define the requirements and specifications of the power components and energy management system
- Identify and forge business partnerships
- Ensure validation of charging interoperability with various charging networks and service providers
- Monitor and investigate the impact on Lucid of policy and standards in the charging and home energy management realm
- Strong technological background in charging technologies, communications protocols and networks
- Deep knowledge in charging standards in different regions of the world
- Experience in power electronics and system integration
- Language proficiency in English and German
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years in the automotive or EV charging industry
- Automotive charging experience L1, L2, L3
- Deep Knowledge in smart energy management systems V1/2G and HEMS
- Networked into global charging infrastructure and services supply base
- Language proficiency in Chinese
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Minimum – BS in engineering, MS in engineering preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.