Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Powertrain Production Supervisor position will lead the day to day operations in the Powertrain department at our plant in Casa Grande, AZ. In this position you will lead the implementation of Lean Manufacturing on the plant floor. This is a unique opportunity to set up and run a world class plant to build a world class vehicle.Candidates will temporarily be assigned to the Newark, California facility and will relocate to Casa Grande, Arizona in 2020.
- Develop organizational plans and recruit, hire and manage the production team.
- Supervise production team members during Beta build and interface with Design Engineers to impact design for manufacturability of the vehicle.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing process to eliminate waste.
- Create an environment where every employee is valued for their contributions, and they understand how they impact the success of the company.
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard health and safety guidelines.
- Drive world class quality for our luxury vehicle through in station process control and driving defect resolution to the point of fit.
- Lead the team in putting a process in placed to control expenses and increase productivity throughout the department.
- Analyze and control change costs, schedule delays and quality issues over the course of the day.
- Develop and implement training plans for supervisors and team members.
- Set production goals and communicate them to the team.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or 5 years of equivalent experience required
- Demonstrated leadership ability to build outstanding teams and interface well with senior management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in automotive production supervision.
- Experience methodizing production workstations for ergonomics and efficiency.
- Familiarity with automated manufacturing equipment.
- Experience in factory environments hiring and training associates to support new products and processes.
- Exemplary verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Continuous Improvement, Kaizen 5S and Six Sigma process.
- Capability to implement and drive a quality operating system within a department.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.