Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Service Supply Chain Manager. This position requires an experienced professional with a strong automotive background. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible for the strategy and implementation for planning and distribution of Service Parts (direct and indirect)
- Collect and analyze data from multiple Service Centers and Parts Distribution Centers
- Research root causes of inventory discrepancies and identify process, system, and training improvements
- Implement process for controlling Inventory flow
- Implement process for maintaining inventory accuracy
- Work with Service Purchasing and Planning to forecast global Service Parts inventory with the focus on “just-in-time” inventory levels at the Distribution and Service center levels.
- Create strategy to minimize potential obsolescence at the Distribution and Service center level and assist with forecasting EOL Service Parts.
- Collaborate with Production purchasing to identify ECO’s and implement solutions to maintain service Parts inventory levels on critical parts.
- Identify potential supply concerns and implement solutions across Service and Production teams.
- Minimum 5 years of automotive experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management or 5+ years’ experience in After Sales Supply Chain environment.
- Ability to organize and drive continuous improvement
- Exceptional ability to interface and collaborate with individuals, groups, and vendors
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion to continuously develop, improve, and maintain processes
- A capacity to build and scale a world-class team of project managers and operational professionals
Be part of something amazing:
Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, Lucid Motors is making significant breakthroughs in clean technology.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we’d love to have you join our team!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnicorigin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, maritalstatus, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws andregulations.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team,our products, and our community.Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.