Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a QA Engineer, Infotainment. This position requires an experienced professional with a background in quality assurance. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Drive validation of high quality, high performance, and production ready software
- Utilize Agile development methodology and know when to get out of the way
- Ensure quality from low level software to the end applications
- Validate software in simulation and on vehicle
- Test and release in alignment with vehicle integration, ensuring quality at the vehicle level
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 3+ years of experience in software QA
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent record of developing quality products
- Development experience with Linux and/or Android
- Test/Automation and UI validation tools experience.
- Jira Workflow and Jenkins experience
- Experience with development of automotive or mobile products
- MS or BS in related Engineering discipline
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.