Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an Electrical Test Engineer
. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible for electronics components testing
- Develop and document the test plan for functional, pre-compliance , and validation tests
- Support component and vehicle level integrations from prototype to production
- Work with design engineer to troubleshoot issues
- Develop automated test platform
- Work closely with suppliers and test labs to plan and track the test progress
- Document the test results and improvement suggestions
- Industrial test experience with electrical components
- Experience in DV/PV test
- Experience in EMC test
- Hands on experience for testing equipment and methods
- Experience in DFM, production and EOL testing
- Experience in EMI test and standards
- Over 5 years of industry experience
- Automotive experience
- EMC experience
- Knowledge of safety and EMI requirements related to high power applications
- Knowledge of environmental, reliability requirement for automotive, industrial and residential applications
- Large volume product development experience
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Minimum – BS in the areas of electrical engineering.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.