Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is building our Global Retail Design and Development team in Newark (SF Bay Area)! We are currently seeking a Real Estate Manager
to join our collaborative team to oversee the sourcing of retail sales, service and distribution locations.
- Create, benchmark, and validate project budgets, including pro-forma creation
- Forecast, request and manage annual department spending limits for real estate activities
- Work with design and development teams to forecast project schedules
- Work with development team in drafting annual expansion plans
- Establish an entirely new vendor base for the company
- Create and maintain the company’s initial lease administration database
- 7+ yrs of experience in a Real Estate function for Luxury Retail, Hospitality or Automotive brands.
- Expertise in sourcing, vetting and onboarding new real estate vendors
- Experience creating both US and global strategic expansion plans
- Working knowledge of most major US landlord groups
- A proven track record of high stakes deal making
- Analytical skills required to identify, negotiate and forecast business costs such as rent, CAM, and tax
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance, or Business Administration preferred
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- The ideal candidate will have experience with automotive franchise law, understanding what can be constructed, staffed and operated in regions throughout the US, and globally.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.