Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are currently seeking a Systems Analyst. This position requires an experienced professional who will
manage internal procedures, tools, and documents.. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Maintains and modify complex systems and/or designs and develops integrated subsystems. .
- Performs complex diagnosis of problems, providing solutions within area of responsibility, and/or through consulting with team members; coordinates implementation of fixes and enhancements. Provides backup for other analysts as required.
- Develops and manages internal procedures, tools, and documents.
- provide a high level of application integrity and availability and to ensure timely, effective support. This includes writing scope documents, managing source code, and developing technical support standards and procedures.
- Stays current with technological developments in software development, systems and application support, as well as management and user support practices
- Manage a mixed platform client system environment (Windows, macOS, Ubuntu).
- Administer client system management tools
- Maintain client hardware standards including client configuration and test bleeding edge technology.
- Administer enterprise software including deployment and package management
- Diagnose and investigate unique and complex systemic problems.
- Write code / cookbooks that automate application and settings distribution using internal tools.
- Partner with information security, corporate network, field teams and other related groups to ensure a balance of global fleet health employee satisfaction.
- Partner with multiple teams to prioritize and balance work regarding requests, engineering and operations.
- Work as the escalation point between several support teams for issues on the IT client platform.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 5+ years of progressive experience, and responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT, or related field or relevant experience
- Expertise in one or more configuration management tool managing 1000+ endpoints
- Ability to automate repetitive task programmatically
- Experience working with active directory domain services
- Experience automating or scripting in languages such as Python, Ruby, Powershell, etc.
- Deep knowledge of at least one major OS (windows 10, Linux, MacOs)
- Experience with MDM solutions
- Fundamental understanding of REST API’s.
- Ability to converse in business and IT terminology to collaborate and translate between both areas and turn business goals into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with IT standards such as SSAE SOC2, ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA/HITECH, NIST, CSA/CCM
- Ability to explain sophisticated, highly-technical information to non-technical colleagues using clear, simple language
- Demonstrable experience working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and lack of guidance
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.