Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a skilled System Engineer for our ADAS / Autonomous Driving team. This position requires an experienced professional with a track record of developing and managing system-level hardware and software projects in the ADAS / AD domain.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection.
- Be responsible for system and sub-system level integration of hardware/software components related to ADAS/AD
- Contribute to specifications, system requirements, system architecture and the related validation tests on component and vehicle level
- Facilitate and align related cross-functional technical teams such as HMI, functional safety, powertrain, infotainment, cybersecurity, homologation, and ADAS/AD development teams on the system level
- Work closely with the functional safety team on system level requirements and safety architecture to ensure compliance to the ISO26262 standard
- Explore simulation, HIL, SIL and vehicle test approaches to optimize (sub-)system test and validation strategies in terms of efficiency, cost and final product quality
- Contribute to the definition and build-up of our test vehicle fleet, test benches and calibration installations
- Contribute to test plans, data analysis and feature validation tests
- Improve the integration process with automation and efficient test strategies
- Leverage state-of-the-art processes and tools for architecture, requirements and ALM to work in a highly interactive, collaborative environment
- A proven track record of working with hardware/software systems related to ADAS or AD automotive features for mass production
- Deep experience designing, debugging, testing and bringing up complex hardware/software systems
- Capability and creativity to successfully complete projects with unconventional ideas in highly constrained, innovative startup environments
- Several years working experience at automotive Tier 1/2 suppliers or OEMs, with a deep understanding of automotive processes and workflows
- Programming skills related to integration, testing and automation (e.g. Python, C++)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Broad experience with various ADAS/AD systems, including mechanical, electrical and software components
- Familiarity with automotive regulations and functional safety standards (ASPICE, ISO 26262)
- Strong leadership skills combined with the experience of best practices and agile processes
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BS minimum in System Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- At least 10 years of system engineering or system integration experience in the automotive industry
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.