Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.Lucid Motors is building our Global Retail Design and Development team in Newark (SF Bay Area)! We are currently seeking Senior Construction Managers to join our collaborative team that will be responsible for the design and development of Lucid Motors showrooms and service centers globally. Come join the exciting and emerging automotive retail industry in the intersection of modern luxury and innovation!
- Roll out a regional portfolio of new luxury automotive retail showrooms and service centers as part of Lucid Motors’ new global program.
- Join this innovative space in the electric vehicle retail experience where brands have full control of the sales cycle and customer experience.
- Source, review and award bid buyout for your portfolio.
- Create, benchmark, and validate project budgets – while maintaining a database of historic spend
- Manage new and existing project schedules, identifying areas for overlap and improvement
- In collaboration with the development team, source and grow vendor network and database
- Communicate weekly project status to development team
- Identify, liaise, and manage vendors contributing to luxury retail experiences
- Travel to showroom and service center sites as needed.
- 10+ years of experience in development.
- Retail, luxury, hospitality, enterprise level experience.
- Expertise in sourcing General Contractors, Sub-contractors and specialty fabricators
- Working knowledge of custom fixture fabricators and their fabrication processes
- A proven track record of delivering projects on time and on schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree recommended
Please provide a resume and project list or portfolio.Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.