Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The Paint Production Associate is a member of the Manufacturing Production Team and will be responsible for contributing to the hands-on production of Company’s world-class vehicles and/or electric vehicle powertrains. Excellent attendance is crucial for team to achieve success. He/she must have the ability to work with various teams in the Paint Department. They will also be required to work with engineering, quality, and suppliers in various aspects of the overall process. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are an absolute requirement to establish effective working relationships within Company and outside.
- Attention to detail / quality minded
- Flexible to shift work
- Willingness to learn multiple positions
- Time management
- Physical work including but not limited to pushing, pulling, gripping, twisting, reaching, lifting, repetitive motions, etc.
- Ability to follow a required specific sequence of steps in a process repetitively for an extended period of time.
- Demonstrated ability to perform standardized work process and defined work instructions.
- Working for extended periods of time.
- Lifting objects at various load levels.
- Use of complex tooling that requires specialized training.
- Wearing Personal Protective Equipment: safety glasses, vests, shoes, hard hats.
- Evaluates the assembly processes and equipment to look for continuous improvement opportunities.
- Ability to solve problems independently and in team environments at a rapid pace.
- Strong team work and soft skills. Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Comfortable presenting ideas and issues to peer groups and leaders.
- Escalates any process abnormalities to the appropriate support groups and leaders.
- Positive energy and attitude.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a valid driver’s license in the U.S. with reliable transportation
- Must have the ability to work quickly while maintaining a high level of craftsmanship and attention to detail.
- Must have command of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Must be reliable, have good initiative, be committed, and be quality focused.
- Flexibility to support any shift including day, night and swing shifts, as needed. Weekend and holiday work may be required.
- There is frequent need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects (up to 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Fabrication/body work (e.g. body/paint repair, metal finishing, etc.) experience a Plus
- Automotive Paint Experience.
- Manufacturing Production Knowledge.
- Mechatronics’ experience.
- Service in the United States Military with honorable discharge is a plus.
- Previous experience working in an automotive OEM plant.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.