Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As a Senior Engineer for Chassis Electrical Component Design, you will help define the and deliver the electrical sensors and ECUs which define the lateral, longitudinal and vertical control of world leading electric vehicles. You will work with other Lucid team members to define the requirements of and package these sensors in order to ensure our vehicle is on the cutting edge of technology.
- Design and develop chassis electrical components from initial concept to PPAP. Components include but are not limited to suspension control modules, wheel speed sensors, ride heights sensors and electronic stability control
- Establish requirements for components based on the need and feature list of the vehicle
- Maintain and distribute internally the electrical device transmittals of chassis components
- Design with excellence at system and component level, with great attention to every detail
- Work closely with both internal teams and external suppliers, using creativity and teamwork to integrate multiple systems in the most efficient way possible
- Package components and work with the low voltage electrical team to validate harness path and design
- Coordinate virtual engineering and physical validation testing activities for your designs
- Manage multiple complex projects in a demanding environment
- Travel domestically and internationally as required
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- A proven track record of technical excellence in automotive chassis engineering
- A strong desire to create state-of-the-art engineering products as an integral part of a very capable team
- A flair for creative design engineering and problem-solving
- 5+ years of automotive industry experience, mostly focused on the chassis sensors and ECUs
- Understanding of automotive communication network design
- Excellent 3D CAD skills, proficient with CATIA V5/V6 or similar software
- Hands-on practical experience in prototype assembly
- Experience in technology, system and supplier selection
- Project leadership and mentoring skills
- Design release engineering experience, including engineering change management and project management experience
- 10+ years of automotive (or relevant) engineering experience
- Experience with CANalyzer or equivalent
- BS/BEng or MS/MEng, or equivalent experience, in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Mechatronics specialty preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.