Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As a Vehicle Test Technician, you will be assigned a range of duties, including instrumentation of vehicles for testing in various disciplines, dynamics, durability, noise and vibration, performance. You will work with a dedicated group of engineers and technicians to solve data acquisition problems. You will also support various engineering prototype builds.
- Instrument vehicles with engineering test systems.
- Drive engineering prototypes to acquire various types of data.
- Build custom instrumentation systems and wire harnesses.
- Support prototype build activities.
- Proficient with wiring and sensor installation and check out.
- Able to read wiring diagrams and rework harness’ / test harness function
- Clean driving record. Performance driving experience is a plus.
- Able to fabricate basic brackets and wire/sensor retention systems.
- Able to diagnose basic wiring problems.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including weekends and possible overtime including supporting test trips to various locations around the US. Estimated travel 25%.
- Basic computer skills and ability to operate GPS.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly both written and orally.
- Exceptional ability and desire to learn new skills and tools. Ability to apply oneself in new problems in a dynamic lean start-up environment.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Associates degree or equivalent training.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.