Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on QA/Development Verification Engineer who has the ability to work with the team and help team develop stable software.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to get involved several stages of testing starting from unit testing to System testing. Ideal candidate would be with proficient testing knowledge in Networking/WiFi and LTE modules. Working experience in GPS and CAN will be a plus.
Key Domain Areas of Work:
- Should be able to understand the Telematic Control Unit requirements and cross functional modules.
- Should be able generate the test cases related to Networking/WiFi/LTE/GPS and CAN modules
- Generate System Level test cases
- Must have 5+ years of experience in automation scripting languages such as Python, Shell or any other Scripting languages.
- Experience in Routing, Switching and VLANs.
- Good at getting the requirements and create acceptance test cases
- Experience in building the test infrastructure and automated overnight sanity testing
- Experience in documenting the issues in detail and able to work with Developers in resolving those issues.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BE or ME in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Passion towards QA and QA test tools.
- Must be fully confident of writing/maintaining test cases and acceptance test plans.
- 5+ years of developing the system level test cases
- At least 4 years of experience testing embedded Linux platforms.
- Strong understanding Networking concepts
- Experience in using Automation test tools and Stress test tools
- Strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Should be a good team player
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.