Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are currently seeking a competent Solutions Engineer for our Data Engineering and Data Science team. This position requires a qualified professional with extensive experience in identifying and prioritizing the organization’s data engineering & science needs and translating them to valuable product benefits and feature roadmaps that can be executable in a timely fashion.
- Identify the organization’s data engineering and data science needs by collaborating with multiple stakeholder teams.
- Define the project/product benefits and success criteria, articulate the product requirements, along with the priorities and arrive at executable roadmaps.
- Make Hypotheses and articulate Proof of Concept experiments to test the business viability of the hypotheses.
- Champion the mission of data engineering/science team vision and objectives and translate them to internal customer benefits.
- Understand technical implementation at the architecture level and propose technical alternatives when necessary.
- Design metrics, reports, dashboards and BI solutions
- Closely collaborate with execution teams including the technical program managers, engineering and QA teams to implement Agile project execution process.
- Influence technical decisions in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Work with various teams on data integration projects, bringing in data from multiple internal and external data sources.
- Constantly communicate our vision, features, priorities, deliverables, and goals to our stakeholders via program documentation, launch announcements, release notes, brown bags, seminars, user trainings.
- Contribute to the organization’s overall data engineering and data science strategy and get buy-in from executive decision makers.
- Capable of approaching challenges/problems both laterally across the systems and domains, and vertically drilling down to subsystems and elements involved, and reconciling gaps and contradictions
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and relevant evidence of success.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 4+ years of experience in Technical Product Management of cross-functional projects.
- 7+ years of experience in data engineering, business intelligence and data science.
- Hand-on experience with data warehousing, data architecture, modeling, data analysis, trends and statistical analysis.
- Hands-on Experience in Big Data tools, using Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Presto, Airflow, Elastic Search, Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on big-data and analytics project management experience.
- Strong technical experience in large distributed systems, Data Warehousing/Data Lake at scale
- Experience in managing and executing large-scale, complex technical projects and delivering high quality products.
- Practical knowledge of Agile project execution and Agile iterative process.
- Great ability to identify and translate emerging trends and customer needs into workable product proposals.
- Solid technical aptitude and an ability to contribute to technical designs, challenges, and risks.
- Metrics driven: Experience determining effective program KPI’s and using them to measure program success and issues.
- Experienced in project management. Familiar with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies and able to apply them where best suited.
- Good at facilitating discussions. getting the right people in the room, let conversations run their course while they are productive, move them toward consensus when possible, and make hard decisions or escalate, as required.
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Experience in data driven automotive environment is a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.