Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking Test Engineers for Model Based Design in Automotive Controls. This position requires an experienced professional who will be responsible for unit level verification of our application software within our Model-Based toolchain. This includes open loop testing of software design(s) within the modelling environment, closed loop Model-In-the-Loop (MIL) and back to back Software-In-the-Loop (SIL) and on-target Processor-In-the-Loop (PIL) testing. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work in a systematic manner with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop Unit Tests based on requirements for software components developed to a model-based development lifecycle
- Create harnesses in Simulink Test and design negative and positive test cases for the software component
- Perform MIL, SIL and PIL testing for application level software component(s)
- Deliver to coverage metrics that conform to the minimum requirement of the software component(s) allocated safety integrity level.
- Ensure conformance to modeling guidelines
- Automate regression testing
- Maintain clear and accurate records of testing
- Actively participate in the continuous improvement of the controls team verification processes & procedures
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 3 + years of experience as a test engineer for embedded products
- Thorough understanding of embedded software quality assurance techniques and measures
- Appreciation of Automotive functional safety
- Prior experience with software unit testing, MIL, SIL and PIL testing frameworks
- Experience with Matlab, Simulink, Stateflow, Simulink Validation and Verification tools (Test, Check, Coverage, Design Verifier)
- BS degree in electrical, computer, mechanical or other appropriate engineering discipline. Masters degree preferred.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.