Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a DMV Operations Specialist for Lucid’s DMV Compliance & Contracts team. This person will be responsible for ensuring that Lucid can support contract generation and registration in all 50 states. This will require working with other Lucid departments, as well as external parties.
- Set-up the initial program to ensure Lucid can process the necessary DMV registration paperwork across all 50 states. This includes providing input to help drive the evaluation and selection process for a DMV software solution
- Coordinate with the Sales, Delivery and Order Operations teams to ensure that all required documents pertaining to the vehicle purchase are complete and accurate
- Work closely with Systems teams to define business requirements for Lucid’s systems; focusing heavily on process automation
- Record information and ensure data quality in multiple systems
- Support the continued expansion of Lucid’s operations across new markets
- Provide operational support to business partners for ad-hoc initiatives
- Process DMV registrations for Lucid’s internal fleet
- Support revenue recognition reviews on an ongoing basis
- Develop training material to support onboarding of new hires and provide training to new hires
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 6+ years of experience in an operations-type role
- Previous DMV experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in project management, from ideation to delivery and launch
- Passion for the customer experience, and an understanding of how operational efficiencies impact said experience
- Ability to partner cross-functionally to deliver major initiatives, all while relentlessly prioritizing based on need
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, and an ability to create in an undefined, unestablished environment
- Self-starter mentality and comfort working in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.