Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are seeking a Procurement and Planning Manager to support the Service (After-Sales) team. The position requires an experienced professional with a strong automotive background. This Manager will grow and lead the Procurement and Material Planning team by establishing a strong foundation with effective and scalable strategy for direct materials. This individual will be the subject matter expert for the Service organization’s supply strategy. Engagement with design engineers and manufacturing operation teams to source, plan and execute Service deliverables that will ultimately ensure the highest customer experience.
- Establish a strong, efficient and reliable supply chain strategy for Service’s direct materials
- Build an effective team of Supply Managers and Material Planners to execute strategy
- Partner with suppliers to establish continuous supply and strengthen our position through strong contract negotiations to create favorable financial position while mitigating risk
- Create, review and analyze Request for Quotation (RFQ) from suppliers while prioritize related company goals and objectives
- Collaborate with Lucid’s Manufacturing Supply Chain for an end-to-end strategy; including sourcing, contract negotiations, material supply and life cycle management to ensure downstream operational excellence in Service
- Perform business reviews and assessments of Service Suppliers
- Forecast and execute material supply plans with internal Lucid stakeholders and external Service suppliers through manual calculations/adjustments and formal communication in our MRP system
- Partner closely with our Service Parts Introduction team to coordinate material and vehicle changes; including full life cycle management of supply and compatibility configurations
- Collaborate with Distribution and Inventory teams to optimize channel planning and reduce inventory holding cost while building healthy field inventory
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 8+ years of relevant Purchasing and Planning experience
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, or equivalent combination of education and experience
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.