Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Vehicle Configuration for our Vehicle Test team. This position requires an automotive professional with relevant experience with early-stage vehicle prototypes as well as production ready vehicles. Our ideal candidate exhibits a strong drive, team leadership, and has had prior experience bringing managing vehicle specifications and release timing for a production vehicle. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Track the vehicle hardware and and co-ordinate software specifications with the SW Configuration team
- Support the management of the vehicle HW and co-ordinate SW releases with the SW Configuration Team
- Support the vehicle integration team with release application plans and updates
- Assist in the deployment of vehicle reworks
- Verify that all parts and SW releases meet standards for vehicle application
- Summarize release status and vehicle application in company information systems and report management as necessary
- A strong understanding of vehicle systems
- Prior experience with HW or SW release management
- Excellent communication skills and team-oriented attitude
- Detail oriented and organized mindset
- Strong data analysis and reporting experience
- Comfortable with initiating and taking ownership of projects
- Track record of establishing strong processes and work procedures
- Bachelor of Science minimum in a relevant science or engineering field
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Experience testing fully electric vehicles
- 3+ years of experience in the automotive or relevant industry
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.