Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a competent Solutions Engineer for our cybersecurity team. This position requires a qualified professional with extensive experience in identifying and prioritizing cybersecurity needs. The security needs span vehicles, communications, and cloud infrastructure. The Solutions Engineer translates the needs to valuable product benefits and feature roadmaps that can be executable in a timely fashion.
- Identify the cybersecurity needs by collaborating with multiple stakeholder teams.
- Define the project/product benefits and success criteria, articulate the product requirements, along with the priorities and arrive at executable roadmaps.
- Proactively monitor the evolving cybersecurity standards and regulations applicable to the automotive industry and bake into the roadmaps.
- Understand technical implementation at the architecture level and propose technical alternatives when necessary.
- Closely collaborate with execution teams, including the technical program managers, engineering, and QA teams to implement Agile project execution process; the teams span internal teams as well as external partners.
- Influence technical decisions in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Regularly communicate our vision, features, priorities, deliverables, and goals to our stakeholders via program documentation, launch announcements, release notes, brown bags, seminars, user training.
- Contribute to the organization’s overall cybersecurity strategy and get buy-in from executive decision-makers.
- Capable of approaching challenges/problems both laterally across the systems and domains, and vertically drilling down to subsystems and elements involved, and reconciling gaps and contradictions.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field
- 4+ years of experience in Technical Product Management and Requirements Management of cross-functional projects.
- 5+ years of experience in a subset of security technologies networking, network security, public-key infrastructure (PKI), X.509, Firewalls, VPNs, Threat Modeling, Threat Analysis, and Risk Assessment, and Secure Boot
- Experience in managing and executing large-scale, complex technical projects and delivering high-quality products.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.