Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Vehicle Quality Specialist, Field Quality Improvement. This position requires an experienced professional with the ability to motivate and lead cross-functional teams. He or she will be responsible for continuously improving vehicle quality, especially within the designated vehicle system/commodity. He or she will work cooperatively and cross-functionally with all areas of the Lucid team, especially the Engineering, Manufacturing, Supplier, and Legal teams. The successful candidate will have a strong track record of improving field quality, preferably with direct OEM experience. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Be responsible for Quality Objective achievement (3MIS, Consumer Reports)
- New model launch quality validation
- Trial reviews, validation (PSQC)
- Vehicle audits
- Support internal and supplier manufacturing process validation
- New model requirement definition
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Quality Specifications
- Critical-to-Quality (CTQ) specification at the component, assembly, and vehicle level
- Important-A process identification and validation (safety critical operations)
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Feed market quality experience into new model design specifications
- Field incident identification
- Field incident scrambles and investigation
- Warranty part return tear-down and analysis
- Countermeasure development and confirmation of effectiveness
- Lead Cross-Functional Teams for resolution of complex and/or chronic issues
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.