Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.As the Manager, Delivery Experience & Operations you will be responsible for designing the end-to-end customer delivery experience for Lucid. This person is critical to Lucid’s overall success, as they are uniquely responsible for one of the earliest and most significant moments in our customers’ ownership experience. This person will need to work with stakeholders across several different business units to create a successful program. The ideal candidate has a unique perspective about how to deliver personalized, memorable experiences while constantly focusing on improving operational efficiencies.
- Develop the initial delivery program with a focus on making it as unique and exciting as the vehicle(s) being delivered
- Create proposals for different levels of delivery experiences based on customer-preference
- To support customer readiness – work closely with teams including, but not limited to: Sales; Order Operations; DMV; Finance; Service to ensure the customer is prepared to take delivery of their vehicle(s)
- Partner with the systems and web teams to create a list of action items for customers to complete via their portal account in preparation of their delivery
- To support vehicle readiness – work closely with teams including, but not limited to: Supply Chain; Manufacturing; Logistics; Service to ensure the vehicle is routed appropriately from the factory
- Partner with Service to ensure final mile transportation needs are covered
- Create an inspection checklist for the field teams to use in advance of each customer delivery
- Develop a vehicle introduction and orientation program that each customer will receive when taking possession of their vehicle(s)
- Drive the headcount and budget plan for the field delivery organization
- Help develop KPIs specific to the delivery program. The three main focuses are: customer satisfaction, maximizing yield, and minimizing vehicle dwell
- Relentlessly focus on process improvement and technical solutions efforts to help scale the overall delivery program
- Provide support to business partners for ad-hoc initiatives
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 8+ years of experience in an operational role, with an emphasis on exceptional customer experience
- Demonstrated experience in project management, from ideation to delivery and launch
- Passion for the customer experience, and an understanding of how operational efficiencies impact said experience
- Ability to partner cross-functionally to deliver major initiatives, all while relentlessly prioritizing based on need
- Comfort navigating ambiguity, and an ability to create in an undefined, unestablished environment
- Self-starter mentality and comfort working in a high energy, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous automotive and startup experience strongly preferred
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.