Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.·
Expand and lead a team of Low Voltage Electronics test engineers and technicians that cover all aspects of ECUs upto vehicle level validation testing.
- Expand and lead a team of Low Voltage Electronics test engineers and technicians that cover all aspects of ECUs upto vehicle level validation testing.
- Manage and maintain Test and validation requirements; strategize and resource allocation to facilitate all in-house developed or outsource subsystem testing & validation effort.
- Vehicle level EMC testing
- Work with engineering and development teams to continually improve the facility, equipment and staffing needs for all vehicle electronic module testing to meet all performance, safety, reliability and quality standards and requirement for automotive.
- Create and maintain a system of specification and test results documentation allowing complete trace-ability.
- Drive a culture of safety at all times.-
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- 10+ years of industry experience, including direct people management.
- Demonstrated leadership experience and a deep understanding of automotive test programs and design of experiments.
- Knowledge of all common vehicle subsystems with a clear and detailed understanding of the interactions between them.
- Full vehicle testing knowledge and experience is highly desirable.
- Deep understanding of automotive industry testing standards, tools and processes
- Effective communicator able to ensure organizational alignment of a complete vehicle test program, process and development expectations.
- Be able to demonstrate a history of driving decisions through consensus-building with stakeholders and team members through a collaborative, data-driven approach.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.