Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Packaging Compliance Analyst. This position requires a data-driven professional with the ability to maintain a vast information system and tenaciously drive compliance. The successful candidate will have hands on experience in both supply chains and in the heavy manufacturing. The role requires a customer-focused outlook and bold engagement in the face of a high-volume automotive supply chain. You will be supported by a team of engineers and logistics colleagues. The role requires analysis and creation of documentation related to packaging design, labeling, barcode symbology, and warehousing. This position requires partnership with Production, Supply Chain, Logistics, QA/QC, and Packaging Engineering to implement new processes and manage changes. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Be the first line of defense for auditing packaging integrity and labeling compliance of inbound components to the warehouse, relative to the specifications in the packaging database
- Become fully acquainted with all of Lucid Motors' information systems in regard to supply chain, inventory management, and logistics to support your reporting
- Augment the packaging database and correct any incomplete documentation with numerical data and photographs
- Provide information for supplier corrective action (SCAR) process
- Assist in documenting the success or failure of trial packaging, capturing its condition upon reception at the warehouse and its feasibility for use at the production line
- Become an expert on Lucid Motors' packaging strategy and be aware of its many implications in the manufacturing environment
- Propose packaging design ideas based on understanding of customer requirements, plant operation processes, logistics, distribution, warehousing, and regulatory requirements.
- Support the execution and evolution of a packaging strategy for existing components, new product introductions, cost savings, or other supply chain improvement measures.
- Support all single point Packaging Engineering leadership training during launch and ensure that training is maintained throughout product lifecycle
- Flag any potential issues or packaging improvements with pre-production packaging
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree required in engineering, packaging engineering, quality systems, or supply chain
- 5+ years total in QC/Supply Chain systems and processes
- 2+ years of related automotive industry or heavy manufacturing experience
- 2+ years project management experience
- High level of analytical ability where problems are complex.
- Demonstrate Strong written and oral Communications.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, effective project planning in terms of resources, strategies, cost, and time with ability to meet project timelines.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project
- Ability to recognize issues or potential barriers.
- Minor or supplemental education in Global Supply Chain highly desired.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.