Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
Lucid Motors is currently seeking a new product introduction project engineer. Our ideal candidate can support the cross functional effort across the manufacturing, supply chain and product engineering teams to manage design changes being implemented on manufacturing lines. To achieve this, you will need to apply project management practices. An overall positive attitude and willingness to communicate is expected from Lucid project managers to develop successful project teams
- Effectively communicate project requirements and projects timelines/milestones
- Support projects from prototype phase through start of production until transition to production sustaining team
- Identify risks and mitigation steps to ensure project readiness
- Ensure BOM accuracy by working with cross-functional teams
- Execute plans for NPI projects and coordinate with all stakeholders
- Look for opportunities to identify and drive improvements to projects and processes
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Minimum of (2-3) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment and complex products
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience in manufacturing systems (ERP, MES, BOM, MRP)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks
- Ability to solve problems in a fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Delmia
- Experience in Supply Chain and Quality
- Experience with Engineering Tools such as in JIRA, CATIA and 3DX
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.