Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager, PLM and Engineering Tools to manage medium- and large-scale programs and deliver products on time. You will have the ability to lead efforts to communicate schedules, priorities and status to all levels at Lucid. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment with a motivated team.
- Capture and execute requirements associated with Product Lifecycle Management and Engineering Tools. Particular focus will be required on multi-BOM (e.g., engineering, manufacturing, service etc.) and interfaces with other enterprise systems (e.g., SAP).
- Manage PLM and Tools programs, defining milestones and success criteria, resource allocation and successful on-time delivery.
- Schedule and conduct project meetings,
- Present Project status details.
- Exercise technical judgment in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Communicate schedules, priorities, and status to all levels in the company
- Define and execute long-term roadmaps for both single-team and cross-functional efforts related to embedded projects.
- Understand technical implementation at the architectural level and propose technical alternatives when necessary; ask questions that clarify priorities and push the team to be effective.
- Own effective technical relationship with vendors to help them move at the speed of our internal teams; understand dependencies and partner roadmaps; track and unblock issues
- Influence technical decisions in working with large, cross-functional teams.
- Interface with managers and engineers in product and manufacturing engineering to estimate work efforts, define milestones and manage resources.
- Enable engineers and teams in execution and cross functional dependencies
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks and communicate status to upper management and project stakeholders, and engage and energize the project teams to achieve aggressive goals
- Remove obstacles to drive momentum and progress, identify gaps in communication or schedule, manage issue escalations and provide support to teams balancing competing priorities, and drive results proactively.
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 4+ years of experience in Program Management on technical cross-functional projects.
- 4+ years of experience in requirements gathering and execution
- 7+ years of experience in implementing enterprise systems (customer data management)
- Hands-on experience with API’s, security and databases
- Experience in managing and executing large-scale, complex technical projects and delivering high quality products using Agile methodologies
- Practical knowledge of Agile project execution and Agile iterative process.
- Experience in Dassault 3DExperience, CATIA and DELMIA tools is a plus
- Expert knowledge of Atlassian Jira, Confluence and project management tools
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.