Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for an operations-focused General Manager with a passion for innovation, knack for problem solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create first-class customer experiences. You will be responsible for overall market performance and growth in a strategic and critical role. Our General Managers are creative, big-picture individuals who are accountable for their own P&L and team. This includes not only financial management but also team leadership across departments (including government relations, partnerships, operations and local marketing).
As General Manager, you will not only ensure operational excellence but will also have your finger on the local market pulse, identifying new opportunities for growth while building and maintaining important partnerships.
What You’ll Do
- Be an owner. Build and implement the operational infrastructure to ensure market growth in the Nordics: Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland
- Build a high performing team. Define hiring needs, execute on those needs, and train new team members.
- Monitor performance. Track and report supply and demand metrics. Use data to creatively solve problems, find ways to improve, and track results.
- Drive results. Forecast and set quarterly goals for your market, while creating an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision to reach those goals.
- Share information. Communicate across the organization to ensure timely resolutions, quality control, and process feedback. Generate feedback and recommendations to central operations, business, product and engineering teams.
- Be the face of Lime. As the leader of your market, you will meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of Lime.
- Be a culture carrier, and create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace.
- 7 - 10 years combined experience in consulting and/or operations, ideally in a startup or similar environment
- Strong knowledge of the Nordics commercial landscape
- Experience as a team manager
- Excellent communicator who is capable of motivating teams, collaborating with diverse groups across a large organization, and liaising with external partners as needed
- A great understanding of real-time marketplaces within an analytical mindset (supply and demand economics)
- Experience navigating ambiguous environments solving complex problems while exercising good judgement
- Ability to simplify difficult problems into solvable tasks that can be acted upon
- A data-driven nature, and attention to detail that drive your love of process improvement
- Comfortable learning and adapting to new concepts and using new tools
- Self-motivated, energetic, and driven with the ability to learn new skills that will enable you to grow with the role
- B.A/B.S or equivalent required; MBA preferred
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career-building experiences with a fast growing startup
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.