Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Data.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement our data models for optimal storage and performant retrieval to meet critical product and business requirements
- Own at least one data content area and build data pipelines for analytical and algorithm needs
- Ensure all data systems i.e. our central data warehouse, data lake, ETL, and realtime processing) uptime satisfy business requirements
- Democratize data within the organization by formulating and enforcing best practices across teams
- Embrace your role as a founding member of our data infrastructure team
- 4+ years relevant industry experience
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent areas
- Experience with large-scale data warehousing architecture and data modeling
- Experience working with big data technologies e.g Snowflake, Airflow, Kinesis, Kafka, Spark, Flink
- Working knowledge of relational databases (SQL)
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze large data sets to identify gaps and inconsistencies in ETL pipeline and provide solutions for pipeline reliability and data quality
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.