Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Director of Investor Relations to support Lucid’s engagement with prospective investors, existing shareholders, and the research analyst community.
- Support development and execution of the annual and long-term investor engagement plan, which may include organizing conference participation, road shows, and investor meetings, and creating presentations and other communication materials to support these analyst, investor and other investment ecosystem events
- Monitor, review and analyze general industry performance, sell-side research, and market-related trends and events and provide analyses to senior leadership and Board of Directors
- Partner closely with Lucid stakeholders across the organization to craft accurate, external messaging which amplifies Lucid’s corporate narrative to the investment community
- Respond to investor inquiries and track interactions and ongoing messaging with current and prospective investor base
- Devise and implement processes and systems to enable the effective and efficient operation of the investor relations function
- Work closely with Lucid’s leadership team to foster strong external relationships with investors and the broader investment ecosystem
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- 12 to 15 years of experience in at least two of: investor relations, equity research, financial communications, investment banking with a minimum of 5+ years in investor relations and equity research positions, preferably working within, or covering high growth technology or transportation companies
- Quantitative undergraduate degree, finance minor or major; MBA preferred
- Expert level financial analysis skills and significant experience in financial communications for executive and investor audiences
- Passion for building our IR practice, and strong familiarity with the processes and systems leveraged in best-in-class investor relations departments
- Superior problem solving and project management skills; demonstrated ability to lead, influence and collaborate within cross-functional teams
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.