Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Logistics Data Analyst. This position requires a professional with the ability to develop and maintain the Plan For Every Part (PFEP) with input from all affected parties from suppliers to customers. The most successful candidate will have spent time launching new plants and/or new products in an automotive manufacturing environment. This position requires partnership with Supply Chain, QA/QC, Manufacturing, Packaging, Engineering, Finance, and Trade Compliance to implement new processes and manage changes. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain the PFEP with input from all affected parties from suppliers to customers
- •Ensure root-cause countermeasure processes are complete to identify and provide solutions as related to PFEP
- •Work collaboratively with the Material Flow department to understand line rates and Replenishment levels
- •Provide input and support for new product introductions along with phasing out products to support the process
- •Complete controlled maintenance of the PFEP following established guidelines and standard work
- •Update PFEP data on regular cadence
- •Educate, mentor and develop distribution, planning, and purchasing team on PFEP and overall material flow
- •Analyze production requirements and make recommendations for optimal material flow, storage and delivery
- •Provide data and support lineside & replenishment market calculations
- •Provide support as required to manage Kanban and VMI solutions with suppliers
- •Participate in Kaizen events as required
- •Maintain material information in SAP
- 3+ years total in Warehousing, Distribution, or Supply Chain Operations with thorough knowledge of Supply Chain systems and processes
- 3+ years of experience in any of the following areas: material flow, warehouse design, transportation management, dedicated fleet operations, distribution center management, materials handling, decision support systems and technology
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with success in working across organizations at all levels.
- Strong computer proficiency in MS Office applications
- Advanced ERP knowledge
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Supply Chain, Logistics Engineering, or related field. An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered
- LEAN, GK, or Six Sigma Certifications a plus
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.