Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking Material Planning NPI Coordinator to join the Supply Chain function. The role is based at Lucid’s manufacturing facility in Casa Grande, AZ, reporting to the Material Planning Manager.
- Communicates change effectively throughout the business segment
- Coordinates with NPI, PLM, Supply Chain, Planning, Operations, shipping departments/plants, as well as Finance, Packaging Engineers, Mfg. Engineers, Marketing, Cust Service, Sales, Program Management and Demand Planning groups to ensure that all change information is timely, accurate and complete.
- Assist with implementation of change process during change phase
- Closely works with MM to implement effectivity dates, SAP settings and obsolesce.
- Provides necessary information and communicate material data changes throughout the organization in a timely manner.
- Assist with packaging requirements and implementation into SAP
- Drive timely and accurate project updates, using expertise to solve potential issues or delays, through escalation process
- Provide strategic support to Sales Business Development and Program Manager
- Ability to address issues and meet deadlines in high pressure, tight timeline constraints
- Drive process improvements to meet KPI metrics
- Proficient at organizing and running multiple efforts at a time
- Handle other projects or assignments as needed
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- Ability to solve problems by getting data from various sources; evaluates alternatives from multiple stakeholders
- Adaptability – must be able to be able to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task and provide support across a complex business infrastructure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, Smartsheets, Excel and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to mitigate unforeseen problems creatively and effectively
- Collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Able to work a team environment
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.