Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.We are currently seeking a Retail Development Coordinator to help grow our retail development group. This position requires a skilled professional with a 3 years of retail, automotive dealership, or hospitality experience. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Develop strategic planning presentations with help from the Retail Development team
- Lead meeting preparation activities, organizing presentation data, travel, and attendee needs
- Record and distribute meeting agenda, minutes, and next steps
- Benchmark competitor growth, and maintain a database of relevant EV company announcements
- Manage new and existing project schedules, based on information provided by the development team
- Manage the Retail Development war room, keeping up to date information posted and organized
- Manage the issuance and tracking of department Purchase Orders
- Maintain a printed and digital archive of both active and past projects
- Provide travel arrangements for team members, and identifying new travel partners in areas where Lucid’s travel policy does not allow adequate hotel, flight, or per diem arrangements
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Three years in a role requiring various types of project management
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience working in Microsoft Office 360, Apple Keynote
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- The ideal candidate will be eager to learn new software such as MS Project, Autocad, or Creative Suite to assist in future presentations
- Bachelor’s degree recommended
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.