Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Logistics Purchasing Coordinator who will drive purchasing activities with internal stakeholders including finance, logistics operations and business development teams. Activities include developing bid specifications, identifying and vetting potential suppliers, negotiating contracts, preparing bid-recaps, and making sourcing recommendations.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Lead purchasing activities with internal stakeholders: finance, logistics operations, production, and engineering departments and develop bid specifications, identify potential suppliers, negotiate contracts, vet suppliers, prepare bid-recaps, and make sourcing recommendations- Conduct commercial review of procurement requisitions and Statements of Work in accordance with business requirements and budgets, including: cost benefit analysis, specifications, performance terms, and/or acceptance criteria
- Develop and manage supplier relationships.
- Conduct negotiations and secure comprehensive agreements with transportation suppliers.
- Maintain a high level of industry expertise and supplier/market conditions
- Lead the collaboration with Legal in creating, negotiating, and editing optimal corporate transportation contracts and assure compliance with federal, state, local, and corporate policies, regulations, and laws
- Maintain organized project records and documentation in compliance with local records retention policies
- Develop and maintain key metrics and executive dashboard on procurement status, cost improvement, and market conditions
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, or equivalent experience or evidence of exceptional ability.
- Logistics experience and commercial contract negotiation expertise
- 3 years of related experience in vendor/carrier management in a Supply Chain or E-Commerce environment with experience in sustained cost reductions
- Capable of creating written reports, proposals, processes, and project documentation
- Knowledge of purchasing processes (SOP's, RFP/RFQ/RFI's, PO's, Gap Analysis, etc.)
- Excellent negotiation, organization, analytical, and communication skills, ability to work in a fast paced environment and deliver high quality results
- Proven leadership ability and excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of INCOTERMS and familiarity with customs, tax, and duty requirements for international shipping
- Strong experience with supplier performance management and reporting in working with performance metrics, performance scorecards and supplier review
- Ability to drive change with a long term perspective across multiple functions and transform the business.-
- Ability to cope with a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Team player, self-motivated, result-oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills, including an ability to effectively communicate across all levels of an organization, technical and non-technical audience
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.