Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a senior power electronics engineer. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Solid background in power electronics components and topologies
- Industrial design/debugging/validation experience with inverter, charger, AC/DC or DC/DC converters
- Hands on experience for power electronics hardware development
- Experience in PCB design, using schematic capture and layout tools
- Modeling and control expertise for power converters
- Experience in EMI test and mitigation
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- MS with over 5 years of experience, or PhD with over 2 years of experience
- Automotive experience
- Good understanding of design for manufacturing, quality control andFMEA
- Knowledge of safety and EMI requirements related to high power applications
- Knowledge of environmental, reliability requirement for automotive, industrial and residential applications
- Grid-connected inverter experience
- Large volume product development experience
- Minimum – BS in the areas of power electronics, electric power or electrical engineering.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.