Lime operates electric scooters and bikes, but our mission is larger. We believe in transforming cities through green, affordable, and accessible transportation for everyone. Headquartered in San Francisco, USA, we operate in more than 120 cities in 31 countries, with plans to expand responsibly. To do that, we need great people.
We are looking for an Operations Associate to join our core operations group. You will be responsible for advancing Lime's global business by identifying insights and collaborating with the business operations team to provide guidance to senior managers. With deep analytics expertise, the Operations Manager will produce projections and fundamental analytics that will form the basis for market strategies.
The Operations Associate reinforces that expertise by becoming fluent in the data around Lime's operations and developing a well-rounded knowledge of shared transportation products and the product life cycle as a whole. Utilizing that critical expertise, we keep the city operations managers and core operations group at the center of our focus.
What You'll Do
- Own e-scooter fleet health and demand generation. Build and maintain efficient field operations in your market
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs of hourly contingent workers, hire, and train new team members
- Manage performance. Track and report critical supply and demand metrics. Use data to optimize processes, creatively solve problems, and track results
- Drive results. Work with the General Manager to regularly forecast and set goals for your market. Create an environment of experimentation, analytical thinking and precision in execution to hit those goals
- Iterate, hypothesize and optimize a benchmarking system to track the efficiency of city operations’ daily performance
- Produce actionable solutions for city operations managers based on in-depth analysis of current city operations
- Develop deep analytical insights around local market performance across a variety of data sets and platforms
- Work closely with business operations team to identify city operators’ cohorts & performance optimization initiatives
- Fully fluent in both German and English
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Business, Statistics, Operations Management or other related field
- 2+ years working experience of data analysis, operation management, etc.
- SQL experience preferred
- Ability to multi-task, act with a sense of urgency and be flexible in managing changing priorities
- Ability to work well in a fast-moving team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer, but that’s only the start. We want people with different backgrounds, abilities, identities, and mindsets to join us—not just to do great work, but to build a better, more representative world.