Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a Structure and Layout Mechanical Engineer for our Energy Storage Systems (ESS) team. You will develop concepts and CAD designs for our ESS structure, starting from a clean slate. You must have solid CAD skills along with a good understanding of high-volume manufacturing and structures theory.
- Design a structure to hold Lucid’s new battery system from a clean slate
- Build solid models of the structure
- Work with simulation engineers to ensure the strength and safety of the structure
- Define testing to validate the strength and safety of the structure
- Work with Lucid’s manufacturing team as well as outside suppliers to bring the product to market
- Solid modeling expertise
- Knowledge regarding high-volume manufacturing processes
- Firm understanding of structures theory
- Past projects that demonstrate these core competencies
- Ability to own the project and work with little direction
- CATIA v6 experience
- Knowledge of batteries and electrical theory
Be part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
- BS Mechanical Engineering
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.