Do you want to be part of a team that will change the future of automotive user experience? Are you passionate about delivering a quality product with innovative ideas? If so, read on!
The Digital Cockpit Validation Team at NIO is responsible for testing a disruptive new automotive hardware and software platform that will deliver an amazing user experience! We provide system/subsystem testing services, including end-to-end, protocol, functionality, and performance testing.
You will have unique and challenging requirements for maintaining tools and techniques for delivering top class quality product. You will have to work with cross-functional teams to understand and influence product requirements and technically influence testability of those requirements across different development organizations.
- Review product requirement documents, formulate test plans and execute them.
- Create and maintain testing assets such as test plans, test reports, test dashboard.
- Contribute to automation framework and test database.
- Collaborate with different teams to continuously improve test coverage.
- Provide feedback on product usability from an end user perspective.
- Build test environment, tools to aid manual and automated testing.
- Hands on testing and debugging complex product configurations.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other degree with relevant hardware experience.
- 1+ years of working experience as Test/Validation Engineer.
- Experience in testing under Windows, Linux, Android, and one or more RTOS.
- Experience setting up test environment with various hardware and software tools.
- Experience with quality assurance methodologies, tools, manual and automated testing.
- Experience in scripting language development (Python, Perl, Shell Scripts, etc).
- Experience with bug tracking systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, results-oriented.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
About NIO NIO Inc. is a pioneer in China’s premium smart electric vehicle market. Founded in November 2014, NIO’s mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle. NIO aims to build a community starting with smart electric vehicles to share joy and grow together with users. NIO designs, jointly manufactures, and sells smart premium electric vehicles, driving innovations in next-generation technologies in connectivity, autonomous driving, and artificial intelligence. Redefining the user experience, NIO provides users with comprehensive and convenient power solutions, innovative Battery as a Service (BaaS) program, and other user-centric services. NIO began deliveries of the ES8, a 7-seater flagship premium electric SUV, in China in June 2018, and its variant, the 6-seater ES8, in March 2019. NIO officially launched the ES6, a 5-seater high-performance premium electric SUV, in December 2018 and began deliveries of the ES6 in June 2019. NIO officially launched the EC6, a 5-seater premium electric coupe SUV, in December 2019 and began deliveries of the EC6 in September 2020.Equal Employment Opportunity
- Experience with QNX, GIT.
- Experience with CANoe and PCAN.
- Experience with testing in Automotive industry.
- Experience with ISO 26262 or other safety standards.
- Familiarity with Communications protocols (CAN, UDS, MQTT, REST, etc.)
NIO is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law. NIO US is an E-Verify employer.