Leading the future of luxury mobilityLucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
- Own software interfaces with all audio system components and partners including audio, voice, active noise cancellation and telephony
- Be responsible for all 3rd party software (audio framework) integration into Lucid audio controller and amplifiers
- Enable 3D sound, voice and active noise cancellation on Lucid system
- Support software integration and test efforts for Lucid production audio and Lucid audio mule car development
- Experience in embedded software and systems development
- Experience with entire audio system software lifecycle
- Experience with audio-relevant software product development
- Experience with voice, telephony and active noise cancellation
- Experience with A2B networks
- Familiarity with audio DSPs (e.g. Analog devices Griffin/Sharc) and related firmware
- Masters in computer science or similar
- 8 years of experience in embedded software and audio product development
#GDBe part of something amazingCome work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.